LiftMaster Door Operators: Firehouse Solutions
We've Met with Emergency Response Professionals to Discuss Emergency Vehicle Access Needs.
In response to those needs, we’ve created solutions specifically for you. LiftMaster® understands your biggest concerns are the potential for theft of expensive life-saving equipment and vandalism while you’re away from the facility. In addition, costly repairs and re-certifications after driving through a door create unplanned expenditures and time consuming paperwork.
Whether You Need Trolley or Hoist Operators, We Offer Innovative Industry-Proven Solutions.
Gearhead Hoist (GH) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial, high cycle applications. These operators employ lubricated gears and include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
Gearhead Trolley (GT) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial high cycle applications. These operators are for use on sectional overhead doors and employ lubricated gears.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security - with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference - assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as your emergency vehicle is clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your fire station secure while you’re away.
- MyQ provides confirmation the doors have closed, enabling you to focus on the emergency response call and not be concerned about someone gaining access to the firehouse.
Maintenance Alert System
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.
Red/Green Traffic Light
Lets you know when the door is fully open and it’s safe to exit, virtually eliminating door contact and expensive equipment damage.
Open Only Push Button
Can be positioned anywhere in the apparatus bay, such as the entrance from the bunkroom, allowing you to react quickly when you get the call.
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Allows you to open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
After two major door repairs, The Albemarle Fire Department of Albemarle, North Carolina recently had the opportunity to make much needed safety upgrades to their main firehouse door systems. Chief Shawn Oke was thrilled with the results:
Our LiftMaster door enhancements are providing a safer workplace for our firefighters, have eliminated costly door repairs and are allowing our units to respond to emergencies faster.
Chief Shawn Oke
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Assists with quick departure when responding to an emergency call by eliminating the need to manually open and close doors. Use of Timer-to-Close and MyQ verify your station doors close automatically.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and close in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
LiftMaster's Firehouse Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your firehouse.
Download the Firehouse Commercial Door Operator Solutions brochure